Impact M3 600mm .30 cal. Tunes

I got the impact because of it's extreme tunability and the ability for users to share settings. Unfortunately, I never checked to see if anybody actually shared their settings first. I saved you some trouble with some of the most popular rounds. The 44.75 gr. jsb seem to be the best.

Here are some tunes for a .30 cal. with a 600" bbl, with the valve adjuster wide open, 145 bar on 1st regulator gauge, 135 bar on the 2nd regulator gauge, and the micro wheel on 4.25

Macro wheel setting/FPS
Jsb exact Diablo 44.75gr: 7/860
Jsb Diablo exact 50.25gr: 9/855
Fx hybrid 44.5gr: 16/940

The pen in the photos is ¼" round, 3 shots each at 50 yards. Scope was zeroed at 50 yards with 44.75 grain pellets. All groups in photos were after the test and tune.

With the devastating results I'm getting with the 44.75 grain pellets, there's really no need to sacrifice accuracy for the expansion of the slugs.

IMG_20220710_163125.jpg

IMG_20220710_162627.jpg

I dont have an impact but I have 2 crown mk2’s. One is a .30 and the other is a .25. If you have not already done so I would shoot more than 3 shots for testing and comparing accuracy between pellets and or slugs. I have had slugs give amazing 3 shot groups only to throw the 4th and 5th shot way off the group. I dont mean a little flyer but .7 or more inches out. Pellets can also give false 3 shot groups looking much better than it is when you do 5 or more.

Reactions: DesprateRado
I dont have an impact but I have 2 crown mk2’s. One is a .30 and the other is a .25. If you have not already done so I would shoot more than 3 shots for testing and comparing accuracy between pellets and or slugs. I have had slugs give amazing 3 shot groups only to throw the 4th and 5th shot way off the group. I dont mean a little flyer but .7 or more inches out. Pellets can also give false 3 shot groups looking much better than it is when you do 5 or more.
I went through a couple tins of ammo today, I just did these three shot groups to get an example of what I'm getting all on one target.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDP