• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact M3 1st Regulator question

Impact M3 25 600mm

Is it normal for the 1st regulator to move back and forth ?

The gun is sitting still haven’t taken a shot the 1st regulator moves from 140 to 150 slowly but enough to noticed.

If I’m am hooked to my tank with the tank valve closed only the line is pressurized is even more noticeable moves from 140 to 160.

Is this normal the gun shoots great groups but the Standard deviation is not as good as wanted is on the 10s with a spread of 25s

Impact M3 25 600mm

Is it normal for the 1st regulator to move back and forth ?

The gun is sitting still haven’t taken a shot the 1st regulator moves from 140 to 150 slowly but enough to noticed.

If I’m am hooked to my tank with the tank valve closed only the line is pressurized is even more noticeable moves from 140 to 160.

Is this normal the gun shoots great groups but the Standard deviation is not as good as wanted is on the 10s with a spread of 25s
This is an inherent issue of 1st regulator.
I have fixed mine after some research and here is link of the video for your convenience.

Regards,

Bhaur

Reactions: Recarga