• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact M2 Verses M3 (For owners of Both) Which one do you like best and why

Have only had the M3 for about 2 weeks and the M2 for over a year so I think I qualify. I was at the range yesterday and I didn't want to stop shooting the M3! The quick tune has made the biggest difference for me as no tools are needed to dial in what your trying to reach. I also believe you can easily change the cocking lever to the other side without any additional kits needed. 
Also, with the dual regs and the larger plenum the M3 doesn't need as much to move the slugs I shoot. The M3 does have 20MOA built in to the top rail while depending on when you got the M2 it's not. So for me, the M3 is the winner for ease of setup.

I also have the Maverick and love it!!!! The Maverick doesn't have the same power as the M3 but is an awesome platform. I use the Maverick for anything that requires 80ft/lbs and less; the M3 is for anything larger or just warrants the extra power. 
My M2 is now in the case but I will think of something for it. I also have a dreamline and for the bears I have a Texan; can never have too many!!! 
You can also feel the difference between the Maverick and the M3; feel is subjective but just feels better.

image.1624659177.jpg

Yes I like my 30 cal Maverick as well but really Jonesing for that 35 cal in a 600 mm plus be able to switch to 30 in 600mm and the M3 allows me that

Curious you say the M3 has more power. Can you elaborate?

Thanks

The reg pressures are lower to achieve the same speeds or even faster. I have the .35 but with the 800mm barrel and have that shooting at 915fps with the FX 81gr pellets with no modifications. yenniedn did an awesome write up on his MK2 to MK3 transition as well as the power he saw at lower reg pressures.