• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Impact lost all air

If it's coming out of the transfer port, it's probably an issue with the valve. Could be your valve rod is dirty and needs to be wiped off, or you might need to replace the valve rod entirely. If the valve rod isn't the issue, it could be an issue with the valve housing being grimed up or damaged.

This requires a pretty thorough disassembly of the impact, so if you're thinking of doing the maintenance yourself just be ready b/c this goes to the main guts of your gun.

Air leaking through the Pellet probe : In my understanding is due to the Valve rod did not seat well after the shot was taken and let all the air to flow through the section between the tail end of the Value unit. ( Between B26 and B27 ) . Could be same problem that the derlin did not seat back properly on the Internal valve seat area.

There was another problem I faced in my FX impact. (1) Switch on the Safety (2) Pull the lever to engage the sear and now close the lever to keep it ready to shoot (3) Now when you release the safety the pressure kicks out of the regulator area and the reg pressure is now down as if it fired. What I noticed was the Hammer spring edge was sharp and was caught up with the sear end and not allowing the Hammer spring to be completely released.. This lead to a internal preload, that was pretty much enough for the air to escape through the regulator. Easy way to figure this type of problem is , to see if the Hammer spring adjustor next to power wheel does have a ply and move freely when you push with your finger.If it resist to move ( even with small hammer tension ) then that is one of the reason why the air is leaking. I fixed it by polishing the last coil of the hammer spring edge and reassembled.