Impact ll Digital manometer

Is anyone using the Fx brand made by Keller, is it easier to change the battery vs the edgun model. I seen one pic and it looked like it had a usb charging port, can anyone confirm this. Also does anyone carry it besides Krale who has no stock.

I do not think is available yet. EDMU latest version is VERY easy to change battery, no more specials keys or blow the cover off. I have both versions and the new one works great

Is anyone using the Fx brand made by Keller, is it easier to change the battery vs the edgun model. I seen one pic and it looked like it had a usb charging port, can anyone confirm this. Also does anyone carry it besides Krale who has no stock.

I do not think is available yet. EDMU latest version is VERY easy to change battery, no more specials keys or blow the cover off. I have both versions and the new one works great

I’d like to see a video of how the battery and internal o-ring are changed.

I’d like to see a video of how the battery and internal o-ring are changed.

That would be good, Edgun should make it