• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

impact HP kit problem

Hi Edosan, I have a problem with you valve seats you sent with your HP hit.

The bore is not central to the OD, (0.2mm out) and the end of valve stem won't sit flush with valve body. Its like the valve want sit back far enough. It was also very very tight fit on the o ring, I damaged 4 orings trying to get it to fit into the valve body.

I have 're installed my modified 6mm FX valve seat.

Please get in touch and advise. I can send you photos if you need to see.

Thanks

Rob

Edosan is not ernest rowe. Nor is that Ernst's power kit. He doesnt sell his power kit anymore to the public. I'm guessing you bought your power kit from a forum member name edosan. Not from ernest. The valve seat is pretty tight. It's a bit tricky not to damage the o rings when you install it. The key is to gently push each side, example top, bottom, left, right, and work it slowly till it bottom out. Use some lubes to help. 

poop I'm so sorry, I thought edosan was you know who.

Well I feel like such a idiot.

Anyway I now have his email, I'm sure it will get sorted. 

No offence intended, I still love u too.

You can send private messages to forum members by clicking on their user name, then choose private message. You went straight to nuclear
1570740453_11348555365d9f98e553fb63.82809838_explode2[1].gif

You can send private messages to forum members by clicking on their user name, then choose private massage. You went straight to nuclear

Private massage????? LOL

You can send private messages to forum members by clicking on their user name, then choose private message. You went straight to nuclear

Private massage????? LOL

Yeah, that was a messed up funny typo. Thanks for bringing it to my attention