• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact grips. What are you all using?

So I’m new to the impact, and of course can’t leave it alone without making it my own. I recently tried the zero degree tactical grip from ergo, and it doesn’t fit my hand at all. The finger just under the trigger guard doesn’t have a place to go, not to mention it’s much thicker than the stocker. I can’t be the only guy with big mits that this grip doesn’t work for. 
what’s everyone using that has bigger hands? 

So I’m starting to wonder if the grip issues I’m having are due to the saber tactical arca rail. I can’t be that much bigger in the hands than everyone using these ergo grips on their impacts. Can anyone advise on a grip that fits with the arca rail better in zero degree format? I looked at the penguin and emperor grips, and it seems the emperor would work being longer for larger handed gents, but before buying all these different grips, I was hoping for some input first. 
thanks for all the help guys!