• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning impact front rest ??

Does anyone know if the front barrel rest with the clamps for the Impact m3 in the tensioner kit comes with the new FX impact M3, just wondering if i should replace it on my new M3, is there any way just to buy that clmp front rest.

Don't really understand the "front rest" (tensioner?) reference part of the kit. I have 2 of what you see in the photo. I thought I read here that the new M3's came with the tensioner installed, but not sure. If I was to guess, I would say the "front rest" is referring to the "tensioner" replacement front block piece of the kit. My opinion, after my modifications and additions to the same end, is to investigate the many options and experiment to see what works with your M3.

Patrick

Reactions: peterj59
I ordered one directly from FXUSA

Screenshot_20221116-073900_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Smok3y
Don't really understand the "front rest" (tensioner?) reference part of the kit. I have 2 of what you see in the photo. I thought I read here that the new M3's came with the tensioner installed, but not sure. If I was to guess, I would say the "front rest" is referring to the "tensioner" replacement front block piece of the kit. My opinion, after my modifications and additions to the same end, is to investigate the many options and experiment to see what works with your M3.

Patrick
Sorry the front block support

any way of removing the old block without removing the barrel, it looks like if you loosen the top bolts you can just slide the old block off
Probably but you still need to remove the scope and mount to get to the screws. Also the screws behind the barrel mount need to be loose to make it easier.
And the shroud needs to come off, easy enough to pull the barrel, 1 additional set screw.

Probably but you still need to remove the scope and mount to get to the screws. Also the screws behind the barrel mount need to be loose to make it easier.
And the shroud needs to come off, easy enough to pull the barrel, 1 additional set screw.
So its not a tough job to pull the barrel, maybe ill just do that when my fx tensioner comes in, thanks for the infor

Reactions: rc4fun