• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact Cheek Risers

Kraford and Lypt's new cheek rest is definitely worth the extra money...
The new Kraford cheek rest 2.0 has a cam lever now for quick adjustment.
I have both the first one and the new one and the saber one.
The price difference is mostly because of the delrin part and the extra machining that goes into the brackets.
In my opinion the kraford one is much more robust and I like the look a lot more.

The 2.0 is a game changer though. Same delrin pad and base bracket, but the bracket that slides up and down now has tick marks on it along with the cam and a number of springs and washers keeping everything moving nicely.

I'd say while the 1.0 is still stronger and looks better, you can probably argue that the Saber is a better buy for the money. But the 2.0 is in a whole different class; and is the same price as the original. Also, K&L is all made in the US, Saber's isn't, so if you're still wondering about the price that's where the savings come from.

Also not sure why, but the picture on their website isn't the 2.0. looks like they haven't updated it yet.
There is a picture on this topic: https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/just-released-kraford-and-lypt-cheek-riser-and-chamber-flag-breech-safety/