Impact 700mm Smooth Twist X .30 cal Barrel

I may or may not have just picked up a 700mm smooth twist X barrel in .30 cal for my gen 1 Impact. The wife may or may not know about it 😃 My question is what grain JSB do I start with, the 44 or 50 grain? Also, has anyone shot Polymags out of it? I’m really excited to do some testing and blast a tree rat with a .30 Polymag 😃

Polymags will require a single shot tray since they are too long for the magazine. I like the 45g best for squirrels but it makes a loud sound when the pellet hits. All your neighbors will hear it if they live close. It's quiet zipping through a bird but the sound of it hitting a squirrel is like hitting a wet pillow with a boat paddle as hard as you can. 

I have this barrel and it looks like it likes 
1539496315_2948558315bc2d97b1dab57.69862006_6E6271DB-2CCE-4624-B33A-5E9EA4B38F75.jpeg
both 44 and 50 gr. Left is 44 gr right is 50 gr i believe. At 50 yards there is no difference. These are all 5 shot groups.

Thank you all for the advice. My wife won’t notice the extra length, but she does watch my videos and she’ll find out then what I did. I already have the earrings picked out for that day 😎 I have a home made single shot tray for .25 cal, so I’ll probably build another one for the .30. I’m going to buy a tin of Polymags just to experiment with and hopefully they’ll be accurate enough to hunt with below 50 yards. I was hoping the 44 grainers would be more accurate just so I could have a better trajectory. 

The 44.75s will be just fine out to 50 yards and even out to 100 yards as long as your not trying to shoot in 10 mph plus crosswinds, that’s all I use in both my .30 cals and I see no reason to switch it up even though I have a tin of Polymags and a tin of 50s but they just sit on the shelf for now but someday I’ll try them maybe, should add that some of the folks here have had good luck with the 50.15s as for myself I see no real reason to use them out to100 yards when my 44.75s group and hit just fine for now.

If you try the polymags and or the 50.15s let us know how they work for you it would be nice to have the info for sure.