• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Impact .357 fouling issue

Well I figured out the issue with this barrel. It needs support. Before I installed the carbon fiber sleeve I was getting 3-4 inch groups at 50 yards. After installing the sleeve this is 10 shots at 50 yards.
20210108_114322.1610125394.jpg
after those shots I took 3 shots at 100 yards, 1st two where right on top of each other and the 3rd was about 1/2 inch away. Now this gun is shooting!!! All I need to do is find a aluminum nut to fit the end to hold on the cf sleeve. Ir better yet have Donny FL make a adapter so I can still use my Robin. Oh and now I gotta order a bunch more pellets.

Glad to see that you got it worked out. Nice looking group! It would be nice to see DonnyFL make an adapter for tensioning that sleeve so it can remain tensioned when the Ronin is removed. An adapter that can be used on the oem FX moderator so the barrel remains tensioned but with the oem moderator removed is another product that would sell too.