Immersive prismatic 10x scope

Yes, they have an illuminated reticle. I used to have the MTC 12x50 and now have the Immersive 5x30; I would shocked if they came from different factories....

that is good, I thought they did , but did not see that.

I read your other post on another thread , about the sf. I have noticed that as well & u just touch that thing & it is out of focus & you need to focus it alot while hunting. U look at how little movement on sf will change the parallax a lot. I took your advice and ordersd 5x.. I went with the 5x24. I figured the smaller the obj, would have even less parrallax and may not need to adjust as often. 

The weight thing is kind of funny that one 10 X is only 8 ounces and the 5s are more????

Yes, they have an illuminated reticle. I used to have the MTC 12x50 and now have the Immersive 5x30; I would shocked if they came from different factories....

One of the British sellers has hinted pretty heavily that these are from the same designer as the MTC, just designs MTC didn't take to market. Pretty much confirmed same mfg as well.

I have noticed that as well & u just touch that thing & it is out of focus & you need to focus it alot while hunting. U look at how little movement on sf will change the parallax a lot. I took your advice and ordersd 5x.. I went with the 5x24. I figured the smaller the obj, would have even less parrallax and may not need to adjust as often.

I had a 5x30 on loan for a week or two and noticed the same thing about the side focus. If I get one for my P-rod I'll go with the 5x24 for that reason.

immersive_specifications.1634909825.jpg

Regarding the weight differences between the 5x24 and 10x24, something seems off. If you calculate the weights of the mounts by subtracting the difference between the weight with and without, the 5x24 mount is 64g while the 10x24 is 56g. Why would the weight of the mounts be different?

And, if you compare the weights of just the scopes, 304g for the 5x24 and 248 for 10x24, how/why is the 5x24 over 20% heavier?

Something seems off.

These low , no eye relief scopes are no probelm for me at all & I am the most critical optic person around these parts. The thing is get it set up right. You need to get the height exact & then get it mounted so when you put your cheek on the stock, your eye is lined up perfect. This is going to take trial & error & different mounts etc. For me I actually touch my brow ( top of eye socket) to the scope. I also like the MTC connect but the diopter lacked adjustment for my eyesight. But the Atom rocks in my book & for offhand shooting , & hunting I think thye are great. But I dont think most people really like them. If the price on these is not too bad, I am going to buy one. think I paid 500 or so for the atom.

I like you put standard rings on your Atom. I just ordered a set of those Nightforce ultralight rings in 34mm for my 5x30; I have not weighted the adjustable MOA mount that comes with it but hope these rings will cut a little weight.

In general, that Impact looks really nice. I like how compact that setup is.

These low , no eye relief scopes are no probelm for me at all & I am the most critical optic person around these parts. The thing is get it set up right. You need to get the height exact & then get it mounted so when you put your cheek on the stock, your eye is lined up perfect. This is going to take trial & error & different mounts etc. For me I actually touch my brow ( top of eye socket) to the scope. I also like the MTC connect but the diopter lacked adjustment for my eyesight. But the Atom rocks in my book & for offhand shooting , & hunting I think thye are great. But I dont think most people really like them. If the price on these is not too bad, I am going to buy one. think I paid 500 or so for the atom.

I like you put standard rings on your Atom. I just ordered a set of those Nightforce ultralight rings in 34mm for my 5x30; I have not weighted the adjustable MOA mount that comes with it but hope these rings will cut a little weight.

In general, that Impact looks really nice. I like how compact that setup is.

Thanks, I am going to make another base that is shorter, will only work on these little scopes. I want to lighten it a tad more. ( Never satisfied, LOL)

For curiosity's sake, I weighed my 5x30 and it mount: I got 368g for the scope and 115g for the smallest mount. I left the eye cup on the scope, which would account for the extra weight. So, it looks like the manufacture's weight specifications for the 5x30 are pretty accurate.

This obviously does not explain the questions about the weight discrepancies between the 5x24 and 10x24.

👍🏼Good news if want to buy an Immersive Optics prismatic scope:

Wes had his ear to the ground when we were discussing these cool scopes — half the size and weight of the traditional scopes....

And after the sellers on the other side of the pond were so complicated to deal with for us 😟 — Wes came through and is offering them now to us 😊 

He's a very trustworthy guy, on GTA he frequently interacts and answers questions.

Here's the info:

https://www.gatewaytoairguns.org/GTA/index.php?topic=191946.msg156235191#msg156235191

Happy scope shopping! 👍🏼

Matthias

PS: Make sure you change the currency on his webpage to US$ or whatever currency you keep your airgun fund in.... When I ordered his shipping from Canada was quick.

Scopes. Immersive Optics. Prismatic Scopes. Specs. 2021.1635030398.jpg

I bought a 10 x 40 and it came in on friday, mounted it on my FX dreamline tac, on saturday and had a chance to shoot it saturday afternoon

pretty cool scope, was able to zero without shims or a mount change, lined up close to my previous setup. 

scope is very clear. focus is going to be questionable hunting, can see myself constantly focusing the scope in the woods. 

I'll deal with it for now, see how it works out. 

eyes did get tired after a while, although that has been normal for me in recent times, all in all a pretty nice set up for hunting

there is no diopter eye adjustment to be found, crosshairs are not perfect for me, but close enough. 

if someone knows how to make an adjustment on the eye piece let me know