Immersive Optics

I've been thinking of getting one of these for the Evol for small game hunting. My only reservations being there's no ballistic turret for dialing up elevation for taking longer shots, and always adjusting parallax before taking aim on a moving critter. What do you think...

The limitation to accurate holdover looks to be 6 Mil, and that equates to roughly around 100 yards, depending on the tune, projectile and BC. Probably not so much an issue at pellet rifle distance, but how do you like it?

Also the parallax adjustment is nice for target shooting, but how do you like it for taking quick, varied distance shots hunting or pesting? Is it really blurry of not in focus or can it be set to say 40 yards and then a good eye placement work for different distances, like with any fixed parallax scope?

I was also hoping for an exposed elevation turret.

The regular mildot and I assume the mildot extended (or whatever they call the Xmas tree reticle) offer significantly more hold over than 6 MOA.

If you want the circle of the Mil Dot Rapid but more hold over then the Element Immersive MRad version has a circle of sorts and at least 10 MOA of holdover.

As far as depth of field, the little bit I have read is that it is more forgiving than the original 5x30.

Reactions: Airgun-hobbyist
If I could recall correctly I had two LPVO's in the past with similar removable turret caps, I had 3d printed a sight tape cap for these. It is feasible to mount and can even look good if you have patience to measure/design correctly.
Again I learned the ins and outs of the tapes, and for this x5 low power scope dedicated for short distance only I won't need clicking. 50 M and longer I would do

Reactions: Airgun-hobbyist
Well two Element 10x40 versions of the Immersive for sale in the classifieds. I guess the extra $250 over the cost of the IO version does not make a better scope. Wondering if Element bought Immersive and that is why there are no IO optics in stock. They are putting all their time into making capless turrets.
Have you tried Drew? https://shop.drewslab.co.uk/

Just teasing a lillbit :)

20231218_150058.jpg

20231218_150427.jpg

20231218_150220.jpg