I'm so sick of snow

I live in MN and snow isnt the priority right now. Most snow have already melted. I went fishing 2 days ago and all the lakes are melted too. Right now the Corona virus is the main concern imo. Not just about trying avoid the virus, but also how am I going to get the money to pay to feed and shelter my family when 90% of businesses is lay off and closed.

I live in MN and snow isnt the priority right now. Most snow have already melted. I went fishing 2 days ago and all the lakes are melted too. Right now the Corona virus is the main concern imo. Not just about trying avoid the virus, but also how am I going to get the money to pay to feed and shelter my family when 90% of businesses is lay off and closed.

They are doing some large scale tests in New York using chloroquine and another drug that shows some real (initial) promise. Real world results should be a week away and it should turn things around if successful.

I always loved being outside. Winter, summer spring or fall. Sledding with the kids in the winter, on the lake in the summer. They are grown up now and our son passed almost 5 years ago. I go for short walks with the dog in the snow just to remind me of him, he loved the snow. I get less and less fond of it but it does remind me of better times. So I'll take it and smile.

don't hang your hat on chloroquine, it was tried in China and then they figured out that it could kill the sick and stopped using it 

Google it and look at the side effects, i think you will have a holy sh-t minute, i did 

well here is a story about the drugs danger, China said 2 grams would kill you 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-dies-after-ingesting-chloroquine-in-an-attempt-to-prevent-coronavirus/ar-BB11B8qd?ocid=msedgntp

2 grams of caffeine will kill you. Just like any other drug, it needs to be prescribed properly.

used to be ambivalent about the snow until this showed up.

1586185338_17488382645e8b447a229cb8.16867938.jpg