• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I'm Really Loving My Nova Freedom !!

Been out shooting and hunting three different times today with my Nova Freedom in 22 cal. using JSB 18.13gr pells. I have been smacking stuff right and left with these pellets coming out around 895ish, when I have my fill right. If I have my fill set in the 3100 to 3200 psi range my hammer spring doesn't have the poop (set at 2950psi, she starts to shine, with about 4 shots in the 895fps area, the last one about 10 fps slower), so I'm in the market for another spring. ... besides that ... this thing is a tact driver, man alive it puts the pellets where the cross hairs are for sure.

If I shoot 4 shots without pumping her back up, it takes me about 5-6ish pumps per shot to bring her back to where I started.

I had some test shots that just amazed me, not only with accuracy, but with the power . I shot at a thin TV cable covering a small rock on an old house roof, I aimed dead center on the 5/16 diameter cable, hoping to come close to it and at least hit the 2 1/2" long rock that was about 1" high at 30 yards. I touch off the shot and it hits the cable dead center and would have hit the rock if the cable was not there. There were other shots that were just as good .. This is an accurate rifle ;- )

Will be out and about tomorrow, to do some more playing around .... what a very cool gun !

wll

Very cool!

It's always great to hear when other people are super stoked with their Freedoms.
I absolutely love mine, and like yours, it is ridiculously accurate and consistent! 

Obviously I don't have to tell ya how easy it is to hit targets [that's pretty much all that I shoot]

But..

Right after I got mine, my sister mentioned wanting to try to make a Squirrel Pot Pie.. 
My brother in law started shooting squirrels with his .22LR, so I figured I'd try to help em' out..

I was at my folks place, and saw 3 or 4 out back - about 20 to 30 yards away max.. 
I got one of them w/ the gun semi braced against a railing and I got the other one freehand while it was running. 
Both shots were head-shots. 1 of the 2 shots put that JSB 18.13 grain pellet straight through the thing's eye.

These rifles are a blast for sure!

🙂👍 

Sam -