• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I’m Now A Huge STUD DTM Fan

I’ve owned the STUD Mag Loader for quite a while and think it’s great - use it all the time. As my shooting routine changed I thought I’d give the DTM a try. I am totally hooked on it now! Before I began sorting pellets the Mag Loader was perfect for pre-loading several pellet carriers and I know I’ll continue to use that system, but since I’ve started sorting my pellets by weight I really only want to shoot one magazine at a time and the DTM lets me load small batches easily by weight, then switch to another sort quickly. I also own one of their STUD precision magazines and it works beautifully. I don’t get free stuff from DLH so this isn’t a “paid” endorsement - I just really do like their products!

Reactions: Mcleod and Michael
Hello all. We are thrilled you are happy with your STUD mags etc.
Comments to the last 2 entries:
1) All our STUD Mags are designed for pellets or slugs. Please note, on the really short slugs as with any mag they can "tilt" inside the mags and inhibit cycling. Basically if you can lay the slug on a table on its side and it does not flop towards the front you should be OK. As always all STUD products can be returned for any reason so you are always safe to order and give them a try.
2) "Pin Style Probes" YES with slugs, NO with pellets. No with pellets is because we have seen allot of skirt damage to pellets as as the pin probe pushes the pellet into the barrel, these small diameter of the probe allows the mag rotor to start to deform the skirt when the pellet is 1/2 in the barrel and 1/2 is still in the magazine.
They are fine with a slug as there is no thin walled skirt to get deformed as they enter the barrel.
I hope this helps.
Doug