• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

I'm New and Need a Little Clarification

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I posted a message titled "Brand New in Box Hatsan Hercules Bully .45 Cal, Never Been Shot or Used" that I want to sell. Moderator3 quickly removed it and explained that "10 qualified posts and at least a 10 day presence on the forum" was required before I could access the Classified section.

I understand that precautions must be taken to limit fraudulent sales. I'm not an air gun enthusiast so I would appreciate a little guidance on what a qualified post is. Should I just make some posts about how I feel about specific air gun parts and how they affect or don't affect my life? Or how about a poem describing my Hercules Bully? I think I understand the "10 day presence on the forum" part, but just to be on the safe side, would someone please spell that out for me? Sorry for all the sarcasm. I'm just frustrated because it has not been easy trying to advertise, let alone sell my rifle.

Thanks,
Arch

Arch,
Sorry about that, saw this whole thing going down with your initial post and felt bad about it. Please understand we've been hammered by scumbag scammers and cheats so much that something had to be done. Regretfully, hurts the honest, "good guys," too. Join in any conversation, just that "Awesome," "that's cool," and "Wow!" aren't considered quality posts. Always seems to be a variety of topics, while waiting the ten days, something should be of interest, join in, before you know it, you're good to go! WM

I purchased a Beeman P-3 years ago from AoA. I then got into PB and was ready to sell the P-3 about a year ago because it just sat there not being used. Before I was going to advertise it I took it to the range to make sure it was good to go. Well after I shot it and remembered how much fun it was to shoot and I am now the owner of a Crosman 2289 and 2300S and I'm thinking about a springer :oops: so yeah I highly recommend you sell it quickly or the🐛 might get you:oops:

I purchased a Beeman P-3 years ago from AoA. I then got into PB and was ready to sell the P-3 about a year ago because it just sat there not being used. Before I was going to advertise it I took it to the range to make sure it was good to go. Well after I shot it and remembered how much fun it was to shoot and I am now the owner of a Crosman 2289 and 2300S and I'm thinking about a springer :oops: so yeah I highly recommend you sell it quickly or the🐛 might get you:oops:
Ooooo you have the p3😍
I have the p17😅
LOVE my 2289🥴
My fave springer(RIFLE) so far is my ruger impact max elite. 22.

Reactions: Simplemann