• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I'm loving my new FX Impact M3.

So I purchased this rifle a month ago slightly used (51 slugs through it) for the sole purpose of dealing with a recent coyote problem on my block. When I first received it I put 10 shots threw and it started double feeding and so I sent it to FX to deal with. Got the rifle back last Thursday, through a bipod on it and started to dial it in. It's a 30 cal and for food I decided on JSB Hades and FX Hybrid slugs because both are the same weight and I figured shooting between the two would be simple to adjust for.
I shoot in my backyard and from where I sit to my 1/8" steel pellet trap it's 30 yards. The group in the pic was shot with the Hades and is 46 shots, two mags. What I look for in any gun, whether it's a firearm or an air rifle is boring accuracy. Well, that's exactly what I found in this one, boring accuracy! I could shoot another 100 pellets through that same hole if I wanted too......but as hard as 30 cal Hades are to find I'll save the rest for the coyotes.

The only things I added to this rifle was the upgraded Power Block, Huggett Magna silencer, and a GG&G Bipod. The tech at FX was nice enough to tune it close enough to where he thought I needed it to be and he was damn near dead on. Thanks FX, you guys are awesome!

20220813_151014.jpg

20220813_151020.jpg

20220813_152032.jpg

20220813_152038.jpg

20220813_152052.jpg

20220813_152100.jpg

Last edited:
So I purchased this rifle a month ago slightly used (51 slugs through it) for the sole purpose of dealing with a recent coyote problem on my block. When I first received it I put 10 shots threw and it started double feeding and so I sent it to FX to deal with. Got the rifle back last Thursday, through a bipod on it and started to dial it in. It's a 30 cal and for food I decided on JSB Hades and FX Hybrid slugs because both are the same weight and I figured shooting between the two would be simple to adjust for.
I shoot in my backyard and from where I sit to my 1/8" steel pellet trap it's 30 yards. The group in the pic was shot with the Hades and is 46 shots, two mags. What I look for in any gun, whether it's a firearm or an air rifle is boring accuracy. Well, that's exactly what I found in this one, boring accuracy! I could shoot another 100 pellets through that same hole if I wanted too......but as hard as 30 cal Hades are to find I'll save the rest for the coyotes.

The only things I added to this rifle was the upgraded Power Block, Huggett Magna silencer, and a GG&G Bipod. The tech at FX was nice enough to tune it close enough to where he thought I needed it to be and he was damn near dead on. Thanks FX, you guys are awesome!

View attachment 282786

View attachment 282787

View attachment 282788

View attachment 282789

View attachment 282790

View attachment 282791
Sweet rig brother! Enjoy.

Reactions: abqjoe