I'm looking for some stock finishing advise.

Looks good! I was going to say that " Tru Oil" is a brand name from Birchwood/Casey line of gun refinishing supplies, so it's a trade name. Not true oil, as in rubbed with gun oil. I've done Hoppe's gun oil on a walnut shotgun stock before, & it eventually came out glossy. But B/C Tru Oil is actually a French Polish, as I made & used in Jr High wood shop. So it dries quickly, but getting sticky first, before drying to the touch in about 2 hours. It does, however, take about 24 hours to dry completely for sanding, as it contains varnish & shellac mixed with linseed oil if I remember correctly how to make French polish...

Nice job on the stock Tom ! Brought out the details in the wood beautifully. I'm like some of the other guys in that I like TruOil but it's a little thick out of the bottle . On most of my stocks I start at about 1/3 truoil to 2/3 mineral spirits until the wood stops soaking it up and gradually go heavier ratio to solid truoil . Here in East Tx its very humid so thinning it can take a long time for a stock to cure but I like the finished look.
Yours turned out great !

@Goodtogo
Thank you but, this one is mine. "There are many like it, but this one is mine." It doesn't have a name yet but, I've referred to it as a "Sweetheart" quite a few times. 
I don't see myself letting it go anytime soon. Are you going to be there? If so, find me and I'll let you try it out.
FYI... I might have something else (that's very sought after right now) going up for sale right after EBR. ;)

Thanks guys!
I'd say this stock is about 1/2 way done. I've actually got another gorgeous one patiently waiting for my attention. 
That's one of the things I liked about the Minwax finish. After you lay down the base properly, you can stop the process if needed and pick it back up again. Also, if you scuff the finish, you have the ability to repair it as well.
Tom