• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics I’m looking for a quality rifle scope. It has to be MIL, FFP and high magnification.

Classified Status
FOUND
WTB… HIGH MAGNIFICATION, MIL ”DIRTY” RETICLE, FFP HIGH END SCOPE!
NIGHTFORCE ATACR 5-25, 7-35, NX8 4-32 OR VORTEX RAZOR Gen. III 6-36

I’m looking for a deal on a high magnification(6-36, 4-32, 5-50, 5-30, 4.5-28, etc) scope. It has to be MIL and also FFP. I’d also prefer a dirty, Christmas tree style reticle like the Tremor 3, APR-2D, EBR-7D, Mil-XT. What I’m really looking for is a Vortex Razor gen. III 6-36x56, Nightforce NX8 4-32x50, Nightforce Atacr 7-35x56, or something similar.
I always try to give people awesome deals here on AGN, I’m looking for a good deal too.
I have cash in hand and am ready to buy but also have a few high end items I’d trade towards the price of a scope!

I have a Vortex Golden Eagle 15-60x52 that’s for sale here on AGN, I’d also be willing to trade it. I absolutely love it but it doesn’t have a zero stop and it’s MOA. My boys & I use Mil. It’s immaculate with all accessories. It’s a few years old, from when Vortex’s quality control was still on point. It’s terrific! Retail is $1899.

I also have a Air Arms S510xs Ultimate Sporter .22 that I’d sell or trade. It’s absolutely beautiful, super accurate and reliable. Two magazines, a custom Air Arms soft case and OEM moderator are included. It’s a beauty and like new!

I also have a like new 4-16x50 Element Optics Helix that I’d sell or trade too. The Helix is wonderful for the money, has good glass, great turrets and a well thought out reticle!

Lastly, I also have a Left Handed, Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon O/U with stunning upgraded wood, 3 Rhino extended chokes, 5 standard chokes, custom fiber optic sight, snap caps, and a custom canvas/leather/felt hard case. I have listed on GunBroker #996256343. It’s a spectacular 686 Silver Pigeon, you won’t find another with this grade of wood, especially a “lefty”. It’s for sale but I’d be willing to trade it too. Check it out, don’t see many LH 686 Silver Pigeons like this one!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!
♥️👏 USA 👏❤️
STOTI

P.S. I almost forgot… If you’re a scammer or shady, please don’t even bother. I know many of you here on AGN and won’t deal with someone that I don’t know or doesn’t have feedback.
Thank you!

Last edited: