I'm just starting out

I'm just starting out with air guns and BB Guns. I guess I'm practicing before I decide to get real guns and what I have bought so far is a "Unmarex Glock19 GEN3" and a "Hatson Sniper 125" 

I already on my first attempt, loaded my glock magazine wrong so I probably need to order a new magazine because 4 BB's are stuck behind the spring, only because I didn't know that I had to pull the spring down first, but now I do. Also, I have no idea what and if I need any cleaner for this Glock or my sniper and if I do, what should I get? Please use Amazon.com links to help me out. 

I'm trying to find a good holster for the Glock and can't find anything that looks like it would work. 

For the Hatson, I haven't shot it yet and am trying to attach the scope and have no idea how to do it. What cleaning and Rod should I buy for it? It sounds like I need to clean it and I didn't know that. 

I'm just simply really new to all of this so if you know of good videos, let me know. 

Ballistol is a good cleaning product that won't damage seals and O-rings and can be found on Amazon. I just use regular gun patches (trim with scissors if needed) tied to a bit of fishing line that is thick enough to fish it down the barrel and pull through. Run damp (w/ballistol) patches through until the patches come out mostly clean, and then run a dry patch through a few times.

Mounting a scope can be tricky if you've never done it before, and there are a lot of variables among the scope, rings, and gun, so giving instructions through a forum is tough. I'd do some Youtube searching for "mounting an airgun scope", and maybe ask some friends or family if they have any experience with it and could walk you through it for the first time.

Good luck, and welcome to the club.

Welcome!

X2 on Jim NM's comment-safety first!

If this is your first experience with any type of shooting I suggest you take a hunter safety course-it's all common sense, but I find common sense is not as common as it could be....

Archer airguns has a good youtube channel with lots of how-to videos, here's a link-https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcherAirguns/videos

As far as cleaning a patchworm or crown saver type pull through is my preference. Read the manuals that come with your guns. Make sure you have a solid backstop if shooting in the backyard-lots of diy examples on this site if you do a search. 

Stay safe and have fun!

John

Welcome to the site. 
I agree, you should watch all the YouTube videos you can. Lots of good info out there. Both on scope mounting and firearm cleaning. 
My bit of advice. The first dozen or so pellets you shoot through your Hatsan air rifle will be extremely loud. I mean hearing protection loud. So if you have neighbors close by who might have a problem with you shooting in your back yard. Be careful. The reason for the loud shots is due to assembly oil in the gun. When you fire the gun the piston compresses the air and oil. It ignites the oil just like in a Diesel engine. So you’ll need to shoot it quite a few times to burn off the oil. Then it will quit down a bit. 
good luck and keep us posted on your experiences.

There's also a lot of archived information on Gateway to Airguns for people new to shooting airguns. Basically anything you could want to know.

Remember that it will take time with that Hatsan before you learn to shoot it accurately. Give it a year and thousands of pellets. I'd recommend not even bothering with the scope for awhile. just shoot it with the open sights the rifle came with. Practice 10m target shooting at first till it gets easy to hit a spot the size of the pellet.

I'm just starting out with air guns and BB Guns. I guess I'm practicing before I decide to get real guns and what I have bought so far is a "Unmarex Glock19 GEN3" and a "Hatson Sniper 125" 

I already on my first attempt, loaded my glock magazine wrong so I probably need to order a new magazine because 4 BB's are stuck behind the spring, only because I didn't know that I had to pull the spring down first, but now I do. Also, I have no idea what and if I need any cleaner for this Glock or my sniper and if I do, what should I get? Please use Amazon.com links to help me out. 

I'm trying to find a good holster for the Glock and can't find anything that looks like it would work. 

For the Hatson, I haven't shot it yet and am trying to attach the scope and have no idea how to do it. What cleaning and Rod should I buy for it? It sounds like I need to clean it and I didn't know that. 

I'm just simply really new to all of this so if you know of good videos, let me know.

I own two Hatsan 125 the scope they send with the rifle will be destroyed in know time. Buy a good scope or shoot with iron sights. I shoot mine iron sights and it is very accurate at 40+ without a scope.

Learn the artillery hold for your 125

https://www.airgundepot.com/how-to-get-a-springer-to-shoot-straight-article.html