I’m hooked on Hubens!

I have actually been wanting to get my hands on one of these for about 2yrs now but have always made excuses and never followed through until now, my friend on here Ctairgunner1288 said he was putting up his huben .25 cal that he shot at NAC(and shot a very respectable score using a semi auto, bullpup) so i bought his, I can’t believe I put off buying one of these for years! These things are awsome, so accurate and mouse fart quiet for having a 70fpe tune from Kevin, now I’ll be looking for a .22 cal K1 ☺️☺️☺️ Thanks Kevin for steering me down the Huben path! 😊👍

19B91355-F44E-4F93-8E60-8E4CE7230F93.jpeg

CTairgunner,
I've always wanted to try one of those! The hammerless design fascinates the hell outa me. I like the "sledgehammer" power. How well do they hold their accuracy at 100+ yards?
I have only shot one competition ever, I shot 183, 180, 193 for cards in rain/wind at NAC and was finished in under 2 minutes each time lol 😆

I'm a newbie

I have owned up to 15 Hubens at one time. Lol. Down to 2. I have owned Hubens since 2018. Absolutely awesome hunting rifles. So easy to tune from 350fps with 14.3gr. to 960fps with 27.5gr slugs. Its one airgun that I will always have in my arsenal.
Damn owning 15 hubens at one time, I would be in divorce court lol..

What they don't know won't hurt them. Lol
Exactly, and owning that many of the same rifle she wouldn’t be the wiser, once you get so many they lose track, when I got my huben I was shooting it and she said to me is that a new one? I said no I had this one for 2yrs 😀😀😀 or you just tell them how beautiful they look today and they forget about what they were just asking you 😁😁😁