• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Huben Im going to pull the trigger on a new Huben pistol

I just got notice that the new Huben pistol is ready to ship from https://www.hubenairguns.shop/colle...KQBkHlSE_lem6D43QEF2Y8WiurUDxAHdFlmXQ=.VWadWM

Yep, I see a whole lot of fun coming my way very soon!!!!
IMG_2118.jpg
IMG_2118.jpg

Reactions: crosman2016
The GK1 I bought from Kelly at KrazKool airguns also included the hard case and an adapter for the LDC, so the hard case isn't exclusive to Huben Airguns. I'm betting the shipping to individuals from overseas has more to do with the price increase than an autograph and T-Shirt! $150 is pretty steep for a T-Shirt!

The GK1 I bought from Kelly at KrazKool airguns also included the hard case and an adapter for the LDC, so the hard case isn't exclusive to Huben Airguns. I'm betting the shipping to individuals from overseas has more to do with the price increase than an autograph and T-Shirt! $150 is pretty steep for a T-Shirt!
Thanks for clarifying, definitely quite the up charge...1449 with adapter. Not sure 200$ is what it cost to ship. Where does it say signed by Gregor? :unsure::cautious:

What FLgunner said.
Adapter...included ! Plus they throw in a fill port plug to keep crap out of the fill port too.

Mike

It has to do with the EU exchange rate to USD, including the EU country's VAT. Doing the math with the online calculators, the difference comes out nearly perfectly between the $1250.00 and $1399.00.
Sadly we got billed in dollars for $1399- For me, when I pre-ordered no one in the us had them- Now I can tell which one is the dummy model :)

• Wow
Reactions: Stubbers