• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I'm confused

Yeah i am good with that, even if i would never buy or sell 2 hand, last time i sold something i sold my Amiga 500 to my friend,,,,,, say a little about how often i sell stuff.

If someone unsolicited contacted me and in a PM, with a good offer, well that would be a major turn off for me.
IRL it is illegal / subject to fines to unsolicited contact me in any way ( normally snail mail or phone calls here ) i am on a special " leave me the hell alone" list you can get on if you like to.

If you "google" my name + sir name, you get absolutely nothing, not even my phone number or address, even if i do not have address protection like my kid sister have after the mess with the father to her oldest kid ( 35 yo )

When something / some place on the internet recommend me something cuz i have seen so and so,,,,, get me so infuriated you would not believe it, also a reason why i could never have any streaming service if i owned a TV.