I’m calling out everyone with a higher accuracy number than me on here!!

0F47D2F4-FA24-4320-B633-97C23C6CFB7A.1638042476.jpeg
My wife is gone to the store and I’m home alone with no one to entertain me, so I thought I would try another forum member’s strategy to get lots of attention so here goes. I’m just gonna make challenging statements to everyone that has more accuracy points than me. 
THammer... Calling you out. I can shoot 1 hole groups at 300 yds. I do it with a Crosman American classic with a custom 5 inch barrel that I attach a shake weight to the muzzle. All the people that really know what they are doing are using the shake weight (As Seen On Tv) to overcome gravity and MOA’s and Ftlbs and parallax and stuff. Bro do you even Shake Weight? I doubt it. Upnorthairgunner...Calling you out. Explain how come you always seem to be having a good time? I’m sick of it. I can shoot better than you. Shake Weight or go home buddy. 
Shooter1721....Calling you out. You ever shoot a 1 hole group at 300 yds with a Crosman American classic with a custom 5 inch barrel? I don’t think so. I could beat you even without the shake weight muzzle device I made. I watch all your videos but I don’t like them.

All you other guys on here that actually go compete in the matches... y’all ain’t no good. Benchrest??? Psssh please. More like “Wrench-Fest” with all you guys working on your expensive BB guns all the time. What’s a matter y’all can’t keep those things working? My Crosman American Classic Shake-Weight Edition don’t need all that work. You guys are just lucky I don’t show up to the matches with my As-Seen-On-Tv shakeweight muzzle device. One day I will compete in a match and everyone will be sorry that they thought shakeweights were lame. One day. 
And to everyone else in general: I did some corona-hoarding last year and bought up a whole pallet of JSB’s and have them for sale at $200 a tin if you want them. Also I think y’all are stupid but can someone tell me how to work this new airgun so I can make a review video on it? 
I’m just kidding guys. What an entertaining year it’s been round here! There’s been up’s and down’s...kinda like a shake weight now that I think about it....Hahaha Hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving weekend at home with your loved ones. 

Reactions: qball and thammer
Guys guys, my noledge is so vast amb wide that all you dummies and posers kant possible umderstan! I hav bean nolejing for so long that nobuddy can even understand me!

My super micro mini gun is turnt up so high, that pellets just vaporize…six hundred million bar phil pressyour….you don’t even no

Hahahahaha hahahahaha!!!

Yellow belly lying coward!

There's a Lane Shake Weight for sale in the classifieds ... Look at the diagrams, it very clearly gives three times the shake with half the weight. You're all a bunch of cowards for not picking one of those up, and I'll tell you that to your faces if ever I meet you.

I’ve heard the Lane shake weights are calibrated to be the most precise shake weights on the market!