• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch I’m blown away

I like the R9/95 myself. You get that extra ummmp in fps .. today's 75y on stock irons ( no peeps or optics) and cphp .177

View attachment 390041
I just think today there a tad over priced, but aoa 95 luxus is the deal at 499 vs pyair r9 at 529 .😉

And yet where else are you going to see accuracy like that and longevity of decades with little more than some oil applied once in a while? HW guns are Quality Rifles on par with any Generic Firearm out there.

You might think they are high priced but show me a Decent .22LR that is capable of that performance for under $500? And never mind Center fires which are even more than that?

The fact they are Air Rifles makes no difference, you are paying for the Craftsmanship !

Randy

Last edited:
Reactions: .20calguy
You need to hear from @RM100GUY about the HW97. Also @Lewis. They both have a lot of the same experiences as you have with this great platform.
I bought the long barrel 97K Lewis had for sale last year. Zeroed enough at 25 yards for a brand new rifle and then shot 15 shot group that a dime would cover. Think I sent him a pic?! :D ;) . He does know a lot about them. It’s a tremendous platform, they will just flat shoot. Why do you think MyCapt65 still has his LOL?

And yet where else are you going to see accuracy like that and longevity of decades with little more than some oil applied once in a while? HW guns are Quality Rifles on par with any Generic Firearm out there.

You might think they are high priced but show me a Decent .22LR that is capable of that performance for under $500? And never mind Center fires which are even more than that?

The fact they are Air Rifles makes no difference, you are paying for the Craftsmanship !

Randy
Well said!