Beeman I’m amazed with my P1

I shoot these daily in my garage.
for some strange reason I shoot the HW70 pretty well,even compared to the HW75.
I added a Burris dot to the HW40(P3) after this picture and im pretty happy how easy it is to shoot.

I sold my P1 .20 when I "upgraded" to the HW75. I never should have done so I just needed to practice more... I really miss it.

20231121_193745.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: maxtrouble
I shoot these daily in my garage.
for some strange reason I shoot the HW70 pretty well,even compared to the HW75.
I added a Burris dot to the HW40(P3) after this picture and im pretty happy how easy it is to shoot.

I sold my P1 .20 when I "upgraded" to the HW75. I never should have done so I just needed to practice more... I really miss it.

View attachment 425771
I wouldn't be remorseful if I was you. The 75 is an upgrade. Given your collection, if you had the P1 back tomorrow you'd probably sell it again in a month. They ain't all that.
I have a P1 20 cal that I converted to 177 so save on ammo. It's a fun gun to shoot. At least for a little while. The cocking is uncomfortable and quickly gets old. Accuracy can be great but is very inconsistent. You'll never see one in an air pistol match. IMO they're great for plinking but not much else.

I wouldn't be remorseful if I was you. The 75 is an upgrade. Given your collection, if you had the P1 back tomorrow you'd probably sell it again in a month. They ain't all that.
I have a P1 20 cal that I converted to 177 so save on ammo. It's a fun gun to shoot. At least for a little while. The cocking is uncomfortable and quickly gets old. Accuracy can be great but is very inconsistent. You'll never see one in an air pistol match. IMO they're great for plinking but not much else.
The same reason i've been through three or four Tempests/Hurricanes... I like the way they look and feel, but man they can be a bear to shoot....

But then I decide I missed them and I buy another one....