Im afriad i hurt my wildcat bt

Howdy felluhs!

So I'm trying to learn to tune my wildcat bt by myself but I'm afraid I may have caused damage.

So I was setting my second reg pressure to 150, but was being an idiot and wasn't paying attention to my bottle pressure. So when I refilled the bottle it turns out my 2nd reg was maxed out to atleast 200 bar. I immediately shot out all the air and properly set the second reg. Do you guys think I caused any damage? My gun seems to be working OK right now. Just shooting alittle weak bit I assume that's because I haven't set my hammer tension yet. What do you guys think? I certainly won't be doing that again, lesson learned

In order to properly adjust your gun, you should start off with the 1st regulator at a minimum and the second regulator at the maximum, so you can see what the first regulator is set to, now open the first regulator to your preferred settings.

After you set the first regulator, remove the air reservoir, and turn down the second regulator all the way. Reattach the air reservoir, fill the reservoir up and then open your second regulator to it's desired pressure.

Now you can tweak your hammer spring if needed, but it's best to make sure your velocities always go up as you increase your hammer spring setting from 1 to 7, or you may have to readjust your 2nd regulator lower, or even use a heavier hammer weight. I had to add a heavier hammer weight to my Maverick VP .30cal to get the velocity that I wanted.

20220310_205900.jpg

In any case, I doubt you damaged your gun, and you should be fine.