• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

I'm Addicted

I was in the same boat as you, I have a few rifles and lots of air pistols. I have two impacts and a Crown in blue laminate and I am pretty much Done!! If i do get another rifle it is gonna be a RAW in .25 Cal with LRT or 1000X stock but anyhow i am done with airgun collecting. Take my advice, get an Impact and be done with it. If you are looking for a rifle go with RAW LRT/1000X or Crown and be done with it brother.........hope this helps 

I have some awesome contortions of "logic". So I'm going to get an HPA compressor. Originally I planned on just getting a YH. Then I started reading and the new Hatsan Lightning looks awesome, was considering springing for that. _Then_... I saw the $1900 Daystate 110V on AoA and was really thinking of that one.

Then I realized it would take me about 20 years to break even on that and it's a silly purchase for the amount of air I use, so now I'm back to probably just getting a Yong Heng.

Know what my take away from all this is? I just SAVED $1600 (price of Daystate - price of Yong Heng)! That means I can put that $1600 mentally towards the Daystate Red Wolf I really want to pick up in the not too distant future. Whoohoo!!

Dude - stop buying right now! Do the following to gain control of your addiction

​Step 1, open a separate savings account
Step 2, fill it up till you can afford a RAW or an Impact
​Step 3, buy the gun of your choice
​step 4, fill the savings account until you can buy a Raw or Impact in another caliber

Repeat all steps until your gun room is full. Should take about 30 years.

​Good luck