• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

I'm a big fan of vintage pistols - pic thread

I've gotten hooked on vintage pistols. Something about the style and design which is closer to the real steel models. The ergonomics are better on many. They are heavy and solid, not cheap and plasticky. Overall they are just a joy to shoot.

I'd like to share some of the nicest ones I have along with some newerish ones that still make me smile.

First the newer pistols:

Brocock Grand Prix, EdGun Veles, HW75 and a P11

VintagePistols - 1.1652302388.jpeg

Beeman H9 (1st decent airgun I bought about 30 years ago) and a Daisy 777

VintagePistols - 5.1652302461.jpeg

Crossman .22 Mark 1 and .177 Mark 2

VintagePistols - 4.1652302528.jpeg

FWB90 with e-trigger

VintagePistols - 2.1652302554.jpeg

And the best of the collection - fully working and such a cool pistol - HY Hunter's American Luger.

Took me a little while to find the ammo box to complete the set.

VintagePistols - 3.1652302609.jpeg

That 150/400 hybrid pistol is MIGHTY COOL, Bio! Do you have any velocity info on it, by chance?

I've also always been a huge fan of the Hammerli Co2 guns; but don't kick yourself too much over parting with that lovely Rapid. I parted with a mint and healthy Single last year after finding the supply of replacement valves are now apparently depleted out of all previous pipelines. And having been into a few of them, I don't think it very likely to fabricate an(y) alternative to the very unique valve-works. Damned shame.