• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Illinois/southeastern Wisconsin roll call?

20+ years ago I was ready to jump the fence and escape, but some blonde chick grabbed and married me.

I do have her convinced that we need to get out of here. It’s 5-10 years out.

Moved to the Chicago burbs three years ago due to a redheaded chick, from a small Utah town. I miss the mountains and lack of regulations!

Reactions: Struckat
West Central IL checking in…looking for that same farm. 😀. I live in farm country but I don’t own any of it, I’m an import….
I'm near Edwardsville.
I'm an import too, also surrounded by farms.
I guess I need to step out of my comfort zone and start knocking on doors to ask if they want free pest services.

Moved to the Chicago burbs three years ago due to a redheaded chick, from a small Utah town. I miss the mountains and lack of regulations!
Ahhh yes, they steal your dreams and pay you with regret. Or was that the children that did that?

No, just kidding, I wouldn't trade her for a Daystate.
Although if I bought one today it would be like a trade. And I am sure this post would be referenced at her arraignment.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCChris