• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Illinois airgunning?

I’m on the IL / Wis border on east side of the state. Most indoor gun ranges allow airguns but some do not out this way. Private land in the country is best place for shooting out this way. A good friend of mine has property that I shoot mostly at. Since I live in a subdivision & usually don’t get to shoot much at my house besides the basement range. 

I to have been to AZ’s old shop in Antioch few times, I got a rifle tuned and custom LDC made for it. He used to be 25 min drive away drive from me. To bad he moved, but I totally understand, it’s becoming to expensive to live in this state, I’m out of here myself when I can retire lol 

Isn't there a 177 caliber restriction for airguns in Illinois thats why AZ moved out of state?

177 is legal here, 22 cal is not, my best friend's son was sent to prison for having a 22 cal break barrel unloaded & no pellets at all (foid card law), got 2 yrs , but got it overturned a yr later, & was released , he lost custody of his young son in the process , & the states attorney lost re election ...........true story , no lies