I'll adapt

33C09E74-BC4E-4262-B810-3031E2DE076A.jpeg

My initial reaction, not a fan. The fonts are all too big based on settings for every forum and every other site I use on the internet, and the layout is too cluttered and not conducive for simple usage. I had cut back in time spent here in recent weeks, and this will only drive down my desire to "hang out" here. I will still visit when I need knowledge, it's just going to take more sifting to find it.

My initial reaction, not a fan. The fonts are all too big based on settings for every forum and every other site I use on the internet, and the layout is too cluttered and not conducive for simple usage. I had cut back in time spent here in recent weeks, and this will only drive down my desire to "hang out" here. I will still visit when I need knowledge, it's just going to take more sifting to find it.
Heh, the average age of a user on this forum is 56 years.

Looks like they have FIXED the 10 minute wait to post. Good progress is being made here. I thought I would point this out since I believe that if we make critical comments, its also important to point out when things get rectified or improved!
keep up the good work Michael. I’m already getting more accustomed to the new layout.
Next up - accuracy points 😇

Reactions: Bolillo and qball