IGUANAS DOWN...

Got down to Florida, finally, and had some fun on the canals. We shot as many iguanas as we could.
If i had a reloader (my son) we would have had even more. I think i spent as much time loading mag's
as i did shooting!! We have to find a better way....
I am buying a Leshiy for sure. My daughter has one, my buddy has one, so now i am pulling
the trigger so to speak. They just work. .30 cal pellets just slam the iguanas.

carry on...
That's Capt. Lance.
i will post his info after i ask him
A PILE 2.jpeg

A PILE 3.jpeg

edit...

Last edited:
Got down to Florida, finally, and had some fun on the canals. We shot as many iguanas as we could.
If i had a reloader (my son) we would have had even more. I think i spent as much time loading mag's
I am buying a Leshiy for sure. My daughter has one, my buddy has one, so now i am pulling

carry on...
That's Capt. Lance.
View attachment 437609

View attachment 437610
edit...
WOW , that's some action ! I'm happy I got a few starlings & pigeons today !

carry on...
That's Capt. Lance.
View attachment 437609

View attachment 437610
edit...
I'm moderately sure there is no limit on the number of mags you can have. Just a thought.

Reactions: ba49
Only a limit on my wallet. Those mags (leshiy) are $110 a piece. Now if someone wants to send me some........
But, I still have to fill them. My buddy has the speed loader, and it works great, but.......you have to load the loader!!!
I will figure it out one day, maybe.
Just a hint, you don't need a .30 to shoot the lizards .25 works just fine. Jessica, Iguana Solutions uses a .22 for eye shots. Save money on pellets to buy more mags.

Jessica is also stationary, standing on solid ground. Try shooting from a rocking, moving boat and you might change your mind. I have shot them with .177, .22, .25, .30, 9MM. I find the .30 smacks hard and kills fast. You have a lot to say about Iguana shooting HogKiller. Have you done it much??? Pictures??
Pellets are cheap......that's why i shoot them.
The Birds are Egyptian Geese, Muscovy Ducks, and a Parrot.
The .30 reaches out better for the Parrots also. They are skidish as teals...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jad and dv8eod
Jessica is also stationary, standing on solid ground. Try shooting from a rocking, moving boat and you might change your mind. I have shot them with .177, .22, .25, .30, 9MM. I find the .30 smacks hard and kills fast. You have a lot to say about Iguana shooting HogKiller. Have you done it much??? Pictures??
.30 works greats when you're in the clear from hoa communities, public parks, and private homes. The rest of the calibers work great.

I read that Florida was having a problem with parrots, more escapees and released by owners. Seemed they were taking nesting sites from native birds.
The muscovies have to be one of the ugliest ducks I've ever seen lol.
Yeah quakers are everywhere and spreading far and wide throughout Florida. Seen many of them make nests in the large FPL stations. Muscovies are as nasty as they are ugly, Egyptian geese are good eating though.

Reactions: dv8eod
I sure like my .30, it's a Hercules, not a bully. I'm over 6' and 225ish so not too heavy.

.30 Hercules tuned works for me, smack down what ever it hits