• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Iguana Solutions' New Airgun

If SHE likes it then the 'conversation' is over. Never tell a woman what she shouldn't like or want something, give it to her!

I agree! It led me to buying a BFR in 45-70 govt and a DE in 50 ae

I'm sure 90% of us are buying guns we don't need, or not the right tool for the job. Lol. We buy them because we like em.

See above :)

better shoulder that gun correct

It looks like the scope mounts are too low and she has to hold it up like that to be able to see through the scope properly. I couldn’t be Comfortable shooting a gun like that. And I know she shot good with her last rifle. I would Say she’ll probably make some adjustments eventually.Putting taller scope mounts or maybe an adjustable butt pad would make it better for her to shoot.

In the first picture below notice the relationship of the butt pad and it's spacer to her elbow - it's a little difficult to see because of the angle, but a basic test for correct length of pull is that the butt should fit inside the crook of the arm at the elbow joint while being able to grip the stock and comfortably reach the trigger. She should remove the pad and spacer, check for fit then either purchase a new pad or whack off the necessary amount of material from the stock and add a pad of the proper dimension.

In the second picture her contorted position is a combination of raising the stock to get it past her shoulder and raising her head to compensate for scope eye relief. The Brocock is referred to as a semi-bullpup because the action is moved back from the location of the trigger, and the scope should be mounted forward from it's current position, not down - it certainly will be after she shortens the stock; there is a huge amount of eye relief, obviously. One further problem visible in the picture is the location of the support hand under the bottle - she would probably be better off with a tube gun and proper forend than something that's rigged for shooting of a bipod - there are a lot of good choices...dreamwhatever, huntsman - pink krylon and it could be the huntswoman, etc.. In my opinion, this gun was definitely set up for a specific person, but it wasn't her. 

Screenshot 297.1615767884.png
Screenshot 298.1615767903.png

In the first picture below notice the relationship of the butt pad and it's spacer to her elbow - it's a little difficult to see because of the angle, but a basic test for correct length of pull is that the butt should fit inside the crook of the arm at the elbow joint while being able to grip the stock and comfortably reach the trigger. She should remove the pad and spacer, check for fit then either purchase a new pad or whack off the necessary amount of material from the stock and add a pad of the proper dimension.

In the second picture her contorted position is a combination of raising the stock to get it past her shoulder and raising her head to compensate for scope eye relief. The Brocock is referred to as a semi-bullpup because the action is moved back from the location of the trigger, and the scope should be mounted forward from it's current position, not down - it certainly will be after she shortens the stock; there is a huge amount of eye relief, obviously. One further problem visible in the picture is the location of the support hand under the bottle - she would probably be better off with a tube gun and proper forend than something that's rigged for shooting of a bipod - there are a lot of good choices...dreamwhatever, huntsman - pink krylon and it could be the huntswoman, etc.. In my opinion, this gun was definitely set up for a specific person, but it wasn't her. 

Screenshot 297.1615767884.png
Screenshot 298.1615767903.png

Now looking at the first picture, I can see what you’re saying. It does look like the stock is too long. I was just paying attention to the last picture of her shooting it. It looks like she’s shooting an RPG

Now looking at the first picture, I can see what you’re saying. It does look like the stock is too long. I was just paying attention to the last picture of her shooting it. It looks like she’s shooting an RPG

An RPG - that's funny I didn't think of that; but seriously I don't know what the scope is - looks like it has a lot of eye relief.

I love the Brococks, I own two... She would have been better served with the XR Concept Lite... But as long as she's smiling and killing iguanas safely it's all good.

It's a brilliant design - shortens overall length and moves the sidelever back in a better position - she seems to handle it very naturally. I really hope everyone understands that I wasn't out criticize her or the gun - just thought it may be helpful. By the way I did the old elbow trick before posting on three guns and they were all good; one was a little bit of a stretch but doable. It's strange that we are all unique, but most guns are one size fits all with little or no way to adjust them without modification. 

All that VERTICAL shooting .... obviously in Florida there is no liability for where the pellets go ???

She is a good shot but she does miss. I cringe when I see her walking around a neighborhood with her rifle. I used to do that when I was a kid in the late 50's but times are different. Now she has a more powerful airgun. Hope all goes well.

All that VERTICAL shooting .... obviously in Florida there is no liability for where the pellets go ???

She is a good shot but she does miss. I cringe when I see her walking around a neighborhood with her rifle. I used to do that when I was a kid in the late 50's but times are different. Now she has a more powerful airgun. Hope all goes well.

Right.....here in Massachusetts she would not make it very long running around with her rifle out shooting in public. Florida seems more and more like the old Wild West! Good for them. 

And by no means am I the safety police, just common sense.