• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Iguana invasion

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I have something unusual at home. I was able to kill 5 iguanas. One I couldn't retrieve, and the best is that I was able to record footage for the YouTube channel. I'm waiting to have at least 10 to post the video, but here I'll share the pics for yesterday's hunt.

1554033434_12302895815ca0ab1ab71810.82075721_iguanas.jpg

"Orion The Iguana Assassin" 😃 

Wow Erlis! Those reptilian overlords are coming outa' the woodwork! 
Well, more like Antarctica and Hollow Earth, but that's a whole other conversation.. hahaha

Great shooting dude! That's impressive! And, the day is still young.. 

Best of luck and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any updates and videos later on.

👍👍 

Sam -

"Orion The Iguana Assassin" 😃 

Wow Erlis! Those reptilian overlords are coming outa' the woodwork! 
Well, more like Antarctica and Hollow Earth, but that's a whole other conversation.. hahaha

Great shooting dude! That's impressive! And, the day is still young.. 

Best of luck and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any updates and videos later on.

👍👍 

Sam -

Sam!! I can even say that I've missed you :) I haven't seen you in a few days... Hope everything is well

Erlis,

Thanks bro! I missed you too! And thank you, things are still well on my side of the screen.. 
Just a bit chaotic at work, and, at home: I'm Finally starting to unbox and get things set up.. 
I don't move around as well as I used to, so, it's been quite the process.. 
And it feels sooo weird actually having things on shelves where I can actually get to them.. 
[Vs having to find a box, dig out what I need, use it, but it back, repeat] 😃 

I was getting caught on here - I see you got one more? Awesome! 
That's got to be enough for some of your special home made Lizard-Stew?! haha

I see you mentioned that they taste like chicken.. Too funny.. 
I think the same thing when it comes to squirrel, rabbit, even shark when I had that.. 

Anyways.. Glad that you're keeping busy and having fun while doing it!

Talk to you soon brutha!

🙂👍 

Sam -