Iguana hunting (video)

Orion, excellent shooting on those big dinosaurs! Your magazine worked well, nice video!

Oh my old friend Randall! I still remember when I was sharing pictures that later became videos and now the YouTube channel, you always cheering up my friend! Thanks a lot for always being there! Yes the magazines are working really well!

Thanks once more buddy!

Man! I am so glad you were able to get out again and do a little pesting out there!! Awesome shots as always. Not sure if this is an issue, but I was wondering if there could be a potential for the projectile to skip on the water and fly out to the other side of the canal when shooting into the water? Did you ever get the male that was mating? I think I would have shot the male first, the female would have probably stay put wondering what happened 😂

Hi everybody,

Thanks for the kind messages, I really appreciate it!

@intenseaty22 Yes, that could happen and the pellet could bounce on the water and go to the other side, that's why I watch out the angle I'm shooting, if I see the pellet can go into the water I try to find an angle I'm parallel to the canal so it will stay on the water and avoid at all cost crossing the water.

I was going after the male, but the shot was at 75 yards, and probably I missed a click on my turret because the pellet went low just a hair, I nicked the male, I'm wondering if he was thinking... oh this girl is electrifying! As soon as I nicked him he went away and I couldn't see him again, next time!

And here they were thinking they had the day off..... NOPE! RUN SUCKA!!!!!! Pew! Pew! Pew! 
1f601.svg

Hella nice shooting and super dope video clarity

I noticed they were more "relaxed" over there. I think they forgot about me already! 

@orion, as usual a great video and I look forward to the next one. just curious. How many iguanas have you “eliminated” this year?

This year the count was low compared with previous years, I was going almost every other week before COVID, but I think I've got around 70 or 80, not a lot, comparing with the numbers I done in previous years.

Nice!

If only you could roll up in your Volkswagen Tiguana to shoot some iguana. 😄

LOL that would do a great theme song for the hunting!! 🎵

Orion, very nice video and very accurate rifle you have there.

Keep up the good work doing your videos.

Yes, the rifle is shooting really well, and talking about accuracy and videos, stay tuned for my next video, I improved the accuracy of the rifle even more! It's a laser now.

Great video really enjoy. Thank U

Thank You!! Appreciate you are taking the time to leave a comment!

Orion, I love your videos. I guess every part of the country has it's "nuisance" creature that is targeted by airgun hunters. In Florida, it's the iguana.

I noticed on the slo-mo for the 2nd iguana you shot (1:58-2:02) that the pellet was spiraling a bit. Almost like it wasn't stable. But I didn't see that happen on the other shots. Do you think that was a fluke pellet (like a flier) or did you need to adjust power to get the pellets to stabilize? Just curious if you noticed that.