• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Iguana hunting (video)

Orion, I love your videos. I guess every part of the country has it's "nuisance" creature that is targeted by airgun hunters. In Florida, it's the iguana.

I noticed on the slo-mo for the 2nd iguana you shot (1:58-2:02) that the pellet was spiraling a bit. Almost like it wasn't stable. But I didn't see that happen on the other shots. Do you think that was a fluke pellet (like a flier) or did you need to adjust power to get the pellets to stabilize? Just curious if you noticed that.

Those JSB 25gr were doing that, I lowered the velocity to around 820fps and I saw a big improvement but not completely fixed, this gun likes the 34gr better.

I just released a video about polishing the barrel that I think will address this problem, some pellets that were not grouping well before are doing great now, the only test that I’m missing is the slow motion, I learn a lot watching those slow motion shots!