• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Iguana Hunt after 4 months, FX Impact and Maverick with my friend Jake

Great Video of you guys shooting those prehistoric creatures !

Thanks buddy! I'm glad you liked it!

Another great video and man does that look like fun!!!!!

Tony P.

Tony, it's, also a challenge because you have to be precise with the shots! The day was beautiful, sunny but not too hot, I think that's why iguanas were out, to get a bit of the sun to warm their bodies.

Orion! Excellent hunt, shooting and video with your friend Jake!

My dear friend! Thanks for checking out.. Hope all is well with you and the family!

Fantastic shooting and scope cam footages!

Thanks my friend! I was not really happy with one of the cameras, but I'll talk more about that on a follow up video.... I'm trying my best to dial that camera in but I think nothing beats the cheap firefly!

Excellent shooting! Whether it was the ammo, power, or shot placement, this was much more ethical than another video (on a different channel) I watched recently, where it was typically taking them multiple shots for a kill.

TN_Yankee, I was using JSB Hades on the .25 cal and the .22 caliber was using the 25gr monster redesign, both guns shooting at 850fps I typically go for a low power tune on my guns, and as you can see I can put down iguanas at 100 yards no problem, so I don't see any reason to go higher than that, specially on the environment I'm shooting, you can see I'm in the back of people's houses there, so 40fpe is more than enough power for what I do... I know exactly what you are talking about, because I've seen those videos and... it hurts...

Terrific shooting and excellent video!

Thanks! Appreciated!!!