• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

If you've ever wondered what a rattler with a pulsar thermion weighs in at...

12 pounds 12.7 ounces lol, unless you're planning on using a bipod or rest forgettaboutit. :D unless you're strong as %$@#.
1000009327.jpg

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
You may want to bring a stroller with you instead lol.

The vector is a really nice scope, I actually had it off of an ac unit nearly 5 feet off the ground, the scope was bent near the objective lens and it worked as if nothing happened. The only drawback I would say it may have is more preference based and that's that the reticle is very thin. At 3x mag you can barely see the reticle. But it's very clear, and compact.

Texan CF 50 cal with bipod and pulsar: 10lb 12oz, 2 pounds makes a big difference!
One thing some people don't consider is that positioning of weight plays a big role. Forward weight will be a bigger struggle than rearward weight. The most extended arm used to stabilize the barrel will have less work to do if a gun is rear heavy vs front heavy

Reactions: elittle1234
One thing some people don't consider is that positioning of weight plays a big role. Forward weight will be a bigger struggle than rearward weight. The most extended arm used to stabilize the barrel will have less work to do if a gun is rear heavy vs front heavy
Yes! I tried putting the thermion on my seneca repeater .25... lol. It was so far forward I couldn't hold the gun up more than a couple minutes before my left arm was ready to give out.

• Haha
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas