Other If you were to run out of air,

A Beeman Sling?
I took mine off the gun for some bench shootng and don't know where it wound up. We moved and a lot of boxes are still unpacked. Unfortunately I also misplaced a turet cap off the old scope.
View attachment 424502
You really can't beat a great springer when all has been said and done. That's a very nice looking and shooting springer I'm sure and with a Beeman scope, not bad at all. Misplacing your turret cap isn't that bad because when all has been said and done again, X still marks the spot and hitting it is up to the shooter.

Reactions: .20calguy
and you had no other way of charging your pcps other than a hand pump, what springer would you choose and why that one? Just a thought!
DDRriller,

The RWS 45 was my very first that's lead to my chronic addiction because at the end of the day and even as the sun has began to rise, all that's needed is your rifle and a tin of pellets. Yeah "41 years ago"!

Reactions: cjtamu
either of these would be ok with me

IMG_0699.jpeg
IMG_0563.jpeg

I do have a PCP. An Air Arms s400f. It's great but it's not my go to rifle. So if I "ran out of air" because my hand pump broke it wouldn't be the end of the world. My ProSport out shoots any rifle I've ever had before. Plus it's so easy to work on. It's the rifle I reach for. 👍

View attachment 425278
Two nice ones right there.😻 What did you use to finish those stocks?

Reactions: Greenarrow
Two nice ones right there.😻 What did you use to finish those stocks?
Cheers mate. Nothing special on the the stocks. Just the traditional way. The Beech TX200hc on the left I refinished with a spirit based stain and the just lots of thin coats of boiled linseed oil. The walnut ProSport on the right had good a few coats of alkanet root dye oil followed by boiled linseed.

Reactions: bustachip
I do have a PCP. An Air Arms s400f. It's great but it's not my go to rifle. So if I "ran out of air" because my hand pump broke it wouldn't be the end of the world. My ProSport out shoots any rifle I've ever had before. Plus it's so easy to work on. It's the rifle I reach for. 👍

View attachment 425278
I've often thought about the Pro Sport and I know that the TX200 is a shooter, the one that have in .177. It's great knowing that there are some great springers still available for those that are a little hesitant when it comes to pcps.

I've often thought about the Pro Sport and I know that the TX200 is a shooter, the one that have in .177. It's great knowing that there are some great springers still available for those that are a little hesitant when it comes to pcps.
The mighty Prosport is real, you owe it to yourself to try one..lol.

It's temping but what "if" I like it and I've already too many, well not really!:ROFLMAO:
It was one of the rifles I had researched way back when I first bought a "adult" air rifle, it was between that and a 97K. At the time I chose the 97K, and it's taken years till I finally got the Prosport, and I wasn't disappointed.

Reactions: Simplyhooked PCPs
It was one of the rifles I had researched way back when I first bought a "adult" air rifle, it was between that and a 97K. At the time I chose the 97K, and it's taken years till I finally got the Prosport, and I wasn't disappointed.
I bought my TX200 in .177 first if I'm not mistaken and then I bought the HW97 in .177 but I like the HW97 better for some reason. I'll be 70 years old in about 3 months and I chose the easy way out before as began to ripen years ago. My original post is an honest question because one may never know what the future holds for us. I do know for a fact that the German springers are leading the race and it's very obvious because of all of pictures and replies that we've shared here for the last few days.