If you have shot a competition...

That's pretty epic🤪🤙
I'm not concerned with winning. I'd just want to experience the competing. Not even take part per say. Just the atmosphere alone would probably be enough to send me into awe.🥴
Have to say, I felt pretty intimidated by the talent there & competition shooting isn't really what drove me to get into airguns. It definitely was fun but hunting is the thing that REALLY gets my adrenaline pumping. I learned that day what I was capable of & that the hours I put in reinforcing GOOD habits amounted to something. More than anything now my financial situation keeps me from competition shooting. Can't afford all the pellets, gas, motel rooms, etc. I'm confident enough in my abilities but my bank account can't back it up 🤪.

• Wow
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
one (500) tin of pellets a week = 26,000 a year
one tin a day 5 days a week = 130,000 a year

Honestly i'm in the 75 to 100 pellets / 3 days a week
Now (AB).. 1-500 count tin a week is my average. That's all good days no hard wind , cold or rain.

(BB).. i probably droped 500 pellets on the ground.. my how times changed..😭

Bb and ab are like bc and ad tine lines ..fyi

Have to say, I felt pretty intimidated by the talent there & competition shooting isn't really what drove me to get into airguns. It definitely was fun but hunting is the thing that REALLY gets my adrenaline pumping. I learned that day what I was capable of & that the hours I put in reinforcing GOOD habits amounted to something. More than anything now my financial situation keeps me from competition shooting. Can't afford all the pellets, gas, motel rooms, etc. I'm confident enough in my abilities but my bank account can't back it up 🤪.
I feel like we are in the same boat lol 😆 I love hunting.
That's just a bonus of this hobby for me. Bc I can "hunt" year round here for small stuff with airguns. Never considered it before getting back into airguns. But ive tried airgun hunting and much prefer it to targets. However I can place targets. I have to stalk my prey or wait(like deer hunting) with airguns. So I target ahoo5 until i feel antsy and then go hunt. *I tryyy to get out as much as possible l. Just been nippy out🥴 when I do I try to use up at least a tin to make my time worth while

There is a guy shooting the 30 yard challenge with a benjamin cayden. I think he's up to a 198 (out of 200). That's better than a lot of higher priced guns. I also remember seeing a Kratos score from one of the 3 big airgun shoots at 100 yards. Didn't win but scores were respectable in my book. I like seeing relatively inexpensive airguns shoot respectively. My best on the 30 yard challenge is a 195 with my P35-22. I think the gun can do better - if I am up to it. It's fun to try and I am learning to shoot better. Frustrating when my scores start getting worse but that seems to be part of the "game".

Reactions: SkeeterHawk