If you have an iPhone and Strelok is working Igor says do this

Save the app to this program then if your iphone goes south you can download it from this location

Still need to keep phone off network and off wi-fi to prevent updates that will hose the app. Mine is an old phone dedicated to this app. I don't use it for anything else and don't let it onto any form of network including bluetooth. If it quits working, then I guess I am just out. But till then all is well.
Nope I’ve got an iphone 8 have had it since they came out and I have the current ios 16.7 , no update to ios affects the app. The only issue is doing a factory reset or getting a new iPhone. Once you do that then you are unable to download Streloc app from the app store. If you download iMazing and backup Streloc to iMazing then you can add Streloc back after a factory reset or the purchase of a new iPhone. Check Igor’s FB page. Streloc Pro Users Group

Reactions: rsfrid
Still bummed I cannot download it on android, I tried to download a saved file and not even that would work on my S23
Have you been to Igor’s FB page he is helping people all the time with Android and ios. You should be able to download it from the Android AppGallery or Samsung Galaxy Store. If not get over to his FB page.

Last edited:
It appears to still be available on Samsung's Galaxy Store.

1695668316088.png