• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A If you have $300 ?

$450 gun, asking 300. Missing rear sight, I'd just put a scope or Williams sights on it anyhow

$450 gun, asking 300. Missing rear sight, I'd just put a scope or Williams sights on it anyhow
can be made a 12 ft/lb very accurate plinker or go full power and it's a deadly hunter/pester. T06 (y)

My suggestion is a bit unorthodox, I have about a dozen break barrel air rifles in .177, .20, and .22 cal., three of which are Weirauch built rifles, a HW-30/R-7, HW-95/R-9, and a HW-80 K, IMHO they are among the finest air rifles made, however, the rifle I favor for the woods and informal backyard plinking is my Crosman Vantage NP in .177 cal., while not the equal of my Weirauch rifles in looks it does sport a nice wood stock and good bluing.
I've had it now for going on three years, it has been 100% reliable, unerringly accurate out to 50 yds., not pellet or hold picky, and with 10.5 gr. domed lead pellets gives me consistent FPE in the 18~20 pound range, topped with a Hawke variable scope I can split playing cards and pick off wooden match sticks at 35 yds. from a rest.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give up my expensive German made air rifles, but when it comes to taking a good air rifle into the woods after bunnies or tree rats or just playing around shooting novelty targets in the back yard I'll take my $100.00 Crosman Vantage any day.
There's only one con, it has a really lousy trigger, but it can be made wonderful at about 1-1/2 pounds with 15 minutes of work and a small bearing made from a plastic pen barrel, or by replacing the trigger screw with a longer on, these fixes are easily found on U-tube videos.
The Vantage NP can be purchased at Pyramyd Air in .177 and .22 cal. or in the Coil Spring Optima model, prices run from $129.00 ~ $149.00.

Get an HW. I haven’t priced them lately but a HW30, HW50, or HW95. Three different rifles but any would be worth owning. Krale Shooting Sports typically has the best prices and you will have you rifle in a few days. If not an HW the RWS 34 is a good rifle. Not as polished but the T06 is a good trigger and they have good barrels. 12fpe or less with a spring rifle is a good thing. Don’t get hung up with velocity and buy a rifle in .177.

Just one more answer to your question: I very much enjoy my Seneca Dragonfly in .22 cal. I've found it to be reliable and accurate in the year and a half I've owned it. Yes, it's a pumper. . . But it's incredibly easy to pump. You can pump it up to 15 times, but I find that 3 to 6 pumps gives me enough power out to about 50 yards. Oh, by the way, this sweet thing goes for a mere $399. Try it, you'll not be sorry. Orv.

Yet another vote for the Weihrauch 50s and right now at Krale they are just $5 more than your $300. No matter where you buy you will have to pay shipping which is why I favor Krale.
If you phone in an order from AOA as opposed to an online order, and ask, they will wave the shipping. Also no sales tax outside of Texas.