FX If you could start over with unlimited budget...

I do feel as though the M3 is almost a default choice. I was close a few months ago to buying one but then the dynamic block was introduced so I figured that would be adapted to the m3 in the not so distant future.
I just sold my .25 M3 and am looking at getting the ghost in .25. I found the M3 was great if you were able to sight it in/confirm zero before an outing. Where I found it fell short was if I need to grab a gun to take out a pest. I have a first generation umarex gauntlet that I shimmed the reg on and installed a tune kit. This gun can site in the safe for 6 months and I can pull it out to headshot a squirrel offhand at 30 yards. The M3 needed zero confirmed first. Most of Matt Dubbers and Ted's videos often start off this way with them sighting in their impacts.

I just sold my .25 M3 and am looking at getting the ghost in .25. I found the M3 was great if you were able to sight it in/confirm zero before an outing. Where I found it fell short was if I need to grab a gun to take out a pest. I have a first generation umarex gauntlet that I shimmed the reg on and installed a tune kit. This gun can site in the safe for 6 months and I can pull it out to headshot a squirrel offhand at 30 yards. The M3 needed zero confirmed first. Most of Matt Dubbers and Ted's videos often start off this way with them sighting in their impacts.
Thank you for the insight! I do have enough property where I could confirm zero first but that doesen't always sound ideal

Weihrauch has so many nice rifles. I currently own the HW35E and the HW30S. I honestly did not consider the HW97K. I wish there was an exhaustive comparison list between each model.
The 95 and 98 are the same gun in different stocks and a barrel weight on the 98. The 97K takes the basic powerplant of the 95/98 and adds a moving compression chamber, underlever, and fixes barrel. All 3 give you the same basic power capabilities.

The HW50 is basically a short stroked 95 that is about a pound lighter. The HW35E is essentially the love child of a short stroked HW80 mixed with some old HW55 aspects (ish but not really). If I had to pick a favorite current production Weihrauch, the 35E would probably be it. Love those classic looks.

The 30S is in kind of a league with a smaller piston and short stroke. Of course there is the HW90 which is its own animal capable of some pretty impressive numbers. They're all different enough that you can own them all and justify it for more than one reason. Some fit certain needs better than the other but none really get completely out classed by another with the exception of the 30. Like I said that one is kind of in a different league

The 95 and 98 are the same gun in different stocks and a barrel weight on the 98. The 97K takes the basic powerplant of the 95/98 and adds a moving compression chamber, underlever, and fixes barrel. All 3 give you the same basic power capabilities.

The HW50 is basically a short stroked 95 that is about a pound lighter. The HW35E is essentially the love child of a short stroked HW80 mixed with some old HW55 aspects (ish but not really). If I had to pick a favorite current production Weihrauch, the 35E would probably be it. Love those classic looks.

The 30S is in kind of a league with a smaller piston and short stroke. Of course there is the HW90 which is its own animal capable of some pretty impressive numbers. They're all different enough that you can own them all and justify it for more than one reason. Some fit certain needs better than the other but none really get completely out classed by another with the exception of the 30. Like I said that one is kind of in a different league
I am at this point of which one do I get next and what mental gymnastics do I need to perform to justify it.

I am at this point of which one do I get next and what mental gymnastics do I need to perform to justify it.
HW97K is a bit heavy but still a decent field gun and definitely a great bench gun. Plus if you ever decide to give Field Target springer class a try it works great for that. The 97K was my intro to high end springers and I don't regret that even a little bit. As far as mental gymnastics go, they've already gone up $200 in like 2yrs.... it would almost be irresponsible to wait for them to go up even more.

Reactions: DV Shifty
On 12 acre there is no one gun that will do it all. You’re not going to walk and stalk with a 200yd long range slug slinger. It all depends on your yard also. Is it cleared, have a lot of bushes etc. If you got coyotes you are not going to use the same gun as you would for that and pigeons. If I could do it all over again, I would not change a thing. The knowledge you get from trying and doing can't be replaced by a one and done. It's part of the fun. You can call an airgun store and ask two different guys the same question and you will get two different answers in what to get. The main thing is what works for you best.
Alphawolf! 10 min change caliber and tune then zero with your dope