• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

If you could only keep one gun, which would it be?

I haven’t had my Impact long enough to fall in love with it. Shooting time has been scarce.
My Maverick 25 Compact is the pick right now. I have heard people talk about their Wildcats and how they just fit and shoot perfectly and how they like them for roving around. Never had one but I cannot imagine it would be any better than this Compact is for me. It is just natural in my hands and bloody accurate. I don’t mess with adjusting my turrets. I have hold overs well memorized and it is just fun and simple. I found a tune that shoots 25.39 JSB’s so well I won’t describe it for fear of cliche or somebody reporting me to the BS patrol. It shoots the 26 gr Hades almost as well. I have not changed the tune and I am a major tinker addict. I have the M3 to tinker with.

This one, it’s the first .20 rapid Theoben sold, I bought it directly from the factory, i has changed the stock and moderator several times over the past 25+ years, the internals have also been tweaked but the block and barrel are original.

This gun has accounted for well over 10,000 pigeons and several thousand rabbits along with more than a few house flies that were stupid enough to land on my targets.

(The impact has long gone from my collection)

02C8E740-7CB0-4088-85C2-75D4ED42DDA4.jpeg