If you could only keep one gun, which would it be?

Believe I remember those builds on a long dead forum, though still have the t- shirt I wear. That was when I was young in the airgun things. And the rapid was still a dream. Would love to find one though I know that is highly unlikely.

Back on topic though.... choosing one is hard to do
I was the Admin for AirgunAdvice!!!
The owner was Killer-B
About those shirt.... I had a few made for me.....
myshirt1_1.jpg

myshirt2_1.jpg

16 years ago!!

My Impact M3 with:
  • .177,.22,.25,.30 ☑️ Got them
  • Multiple liners from stx slug liner A, sstx and sstx heavy ☑️ Got them
  • 500,600,700mm barrel kits ☑️ Got them (mostly)
  • 300,480,580cc bottles ☑️ Got them
How many guns do I need?
How many guns can I transform the M3 to be? Do the math.

Thanks to FX I can tune it to a 25 yard pinker or a full blown 300 yard power house in less than 30 minutes.
What I use depends on which friends I'm shooting with.

Patrick

Really tough call...
Probably my Delta Wolf but it would be highly unlikely that I would give up my Red Wolf, Evol standard, Career 707 in 22, Sam Yang 20 cal, USFT, or Theoben Rapid Mk1 as any of those are well built, exceptionally accurate, and versatile...

Then there's the springers and pumpers...

Yeah... tough call... not happening . ..

Bob
I'm right there with you..

My .30 WAR Flex. Everything I have always seems to go up for sale. I can’t seem to rid myself of my .30 WAR Flex. There’s probably a reason for that too. It is everything one would want in an airgun. Quiet, powerful, accurate and easy to work on. It’s not regulated, making it super simple to work on. I think it best to delete my WTS/WTT ad and make this thing a permanent place in my safe.
C2FDE4FC-7243-436E-A190-F1474E532D57.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: pdxFrank

If you could only keep one gun, which would it be?​

It certainly wouldn't be an airgun.
Tanfoglio Witness P Match Pro 45ACP pistol IN CASE.jpg

But if I must, it would be the Diana 350mag I have.

Although I'd trade it in a heartbeat for something a little less powerful.
I'm a paper-puncher, don't need a magnum, but it's what I have.

diana350target001_15aug2021.jpgweatherbyvanguardrifle009.JPGruger1022_2020sell_001.jpg

I'm a shooter not a collector, so I really don't have any brand-loyalty.

It depend of the use you give to the rifle.

For hunting purposes my answer is clear: Vulcan 3 .30 Cal. Doubtless.

For paper shooting up to 100 yards my preference would be for the Uragan .22 Cal. Doubtless.

Once you shoot an Airgun Technology rifle with both, pellets and slugs, you get to know you do not need more from a rifle.

I know that there could be more attractive rifles in many senses. Yes !!!.

The point is that you want a performer, and Airgun Technology rifles indeed are.

I do not want to say that I do not like my Daystates, my FXs, my Jagers, my Evanix, my Brococks..... I do. But once you have to decide for just one, my answer and choice is clear.

Last edited: