If you could only have two airguns…

This right here - at least this is where I would go for the next 15 minutes - may change after that.

Uragan Compact - 1.1628378205.jpeg

I only own 2, FX Royale 500 & Boss. They're still & always will be the only 2 & best for me. I'd love a slug shooter (but can't afford it) but my personal best is 175 & 178 yards in quick succession with the Boss. Why? The accuracy & the fact I've never had to do ANYTHING to either of them other than clean the barrels every thousand or so shots is why. IF the funds were available I'd definitely own other guns but I believe those two would still be my favorites. Simply amazing platform that many people are missing out on because advertising money is spent on new, innovative technologies. Those of us who own them know that they're probably the most accurate, solid platform ever made by FX!

.177 Taipan Veteran standard. I shoot it more than all the other guns I own because I get a lot of accurate shots. It is easy to grab it and shoot from twenty to fifty yards at shotgun shell hulls. The second would be my .22 Prophet Performance LR. It can be used as a long range bench gun or taken in the field for hunting. I did make a butt hook for it and that made a big difference in the handling.

Well, I don't have the inventory as most of you do nor am I a big proponent of the more expensive air guns. That said, I'll never give up my 1969 Silver Streak but after that, I'm not married to anything in particular. I plink in the backyard one day with a Co2 Crosman, the pull out the BSA R10 MkII when I want to hit a dime at 50 yards. I love them all but early break barrels were difficult to learn do most have sat in the closet for years and only because I was just learning and bought a few Trail NPs.

My first choice to keep is an easy one, my BSA R10SE. Of the five rifles I currently own my Daystate Revere would be the second one. Both rifles are very similar but the BSA loves an 18 grain pellet, and the Revere does best with a 15.89 or 16 grain pellet. My choice may change as I have my next 4 rifles picked out already. My wife is a very understanding woman and after racing cars air rifles are much less expensive.