• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

If you could only have one...

This one ...
.20 caliber at @ 20 fpe

Target to small game

l.jpg

DSCF0248.JPG

Mine would have to be my sig asp20. Mine is .177 and packs 21FPE. My version is a laser and I easily get one hole groups at 25 yards (ragged one holes, some clovers), and I've grouped very well with it to 75 yards.

I've done paper punching, spinning targets, hunting and pesting up to large racoon sized animals...not much it can't do for me!

I wanna say my PW tuned Beeman HW97 in .20 cal doing 15fpe!
But if it really came down to it I'd have to say my HW100TH in .20 cal doing 23.5fpe!
Thing is just laser accurate quiet and so easy to shoot!View attachment 337610
Its a tough choice for me between the HW98 and HW97K. The 98 is slightly lighter and is a break barrel so slightly easier loading...The 97K is available with a thumbhole stock and has potential to be slightly more precise and consistent.

I'm a huge fan of the thumbhole stock on the Weihrauchs as it definitely positions my hand a little better with the trigger vs the shorter style stocks.

I've been meaning to ask, what is that big wheel on the side of your scope for?
In answer to the original question, I don't know? I have not owned or shot enough of them to make a well reasoned decision. :unsure:
Field target shooting ... Parallax scaled larger and converted to @ range 10-55 yards