If you could only have one CO2 pistol?

My Rohm Twinmaster. Shot count is unbelievable and so is the accuracy. If you don’t have at least a $800+ PCP, you won’t outshoot this gun. It’s now the only CO2 pellet pistol I have. Don’t shoot it often, maybe once a year but when I do, its all smiles.

View attachment 341426
I have been on the fence on one of these or a mac1, for a sole CO2.

Tough choice. Either my 2300S, or my S&W 79G.

2300s.jpg

79G-2 2.JPG

Another favorite (in fact my only other CO2 gun besides the Crosman 150!), is the classic Hammerli Master. This gun was one of the few serious competitors for the FWB 65 back in its heyday. Extremely accurate, great trigger, comfy grips, nifty pop-up loading port, can take either 8- or 12-gram cartridges, and has an adjustable dump vent (to help maintain constant velocity).

Normally not too powerful...but I found out this can change if you leave it lying outside on a 90-degree day! :oops:

Another favorite (in fact my only other CO2 gun besides the Crosman 150!), is the classic Hammerli Master. This gun was one of the few serious competitors for the FWB 65 back in its heyday. Extremely accurate, great trigger, comfy grips, nifty pop-up loading port, can take either 8- or 12-gram cartridges, and has an adjustable dump vent (to help maintain constant velocity).

Normally not too powerful...but I found out this can change if you leave it lying outside on a 90-degree day! :oops:

Super cool pistol

Reactions: Modski66